UART Analyzer Settings
Specific settings for UART data analysis are controlled from this dialog:
The various fields are:
- the channel supplying the data signal.
- check to have the analyzer estimate Baud rate, Parity, data Length and Stop bits from the captured samples.
- specify the baud rate for the data to analyze.
- specify the character parity in the data to analyze.
- specify the bits-per-character in the data to analyze.
- specify that the data to analyze has 1 or 2 stop bits per character.
- accepts the UART analysis settings.
- throws away the values entered with no further action.
UART Data Analysis
The analysis is displayed in a separate window as a multi-column table.
The sample number and time from the trigger are displayed in the first two columns.
Each data byte is shown in hexadecimal and ASCII form in the last two columns.